No matter your child’s education stage or learning preference, we have a class to fulfil your needs. Mad4Math provides both private and group (don’t worry, we keep classes small) lessons for all education levels. Our class categories are:
Primary 1 Preparatory Programme
Primary 1 to 6
Secondary levels , all streams including Express, Integrated Programme (IP)
International Baccalaureate (IB)
Exams are coming! It’s crunch time and the number crunching game needs to be stepped up! Our crash courses are designed to provide a quick but comprehensive revision of what your child needs to know before taking the exams. Below are the types of crash courses we provide:
PSLE Problem-Solving Heuristics Programme
‘O’ and ‘A’ – Levels Intensive Course
We understand that some students require more specialised individual coaching to suit their learning needs. We provide the following consultations:
- IB math portfolio planning and consolidation
- Individual assessments for school placement and subject selection.
Ms Chyroline Tan
Every once in a while you come across that one teacher with the really bad jokes, but with a huge amount of dedication and passion to make you love a subject you never thought you ever could. It is not difficult to see why Ms Chyroline Tan’s students laud her as such.
Setting up Mad4Math was just the first step in Ms Tan’s dreams – of helping students realise and embrace their abilities for Math. Math may be a straightforward subject, but that does not mean it has to be boring. Ms Tan turns every Math lesson into a learning journey – one complete with laughter, and full of Math puns (of course). It definitely all adds up.
- 20 years of teaching experience across Secondary 1 – JC 2.
- Co-author of Longman Pearson Mathematics books
- Concise and exam-targeted teaching, but always with a light-hearted twist!
Mrs Christina Tan
For Mrs Christina Tan, Math is not just that useless subject you discard once you leave school – it is a journey. With 15 years of experience backing her, Mrs Tan is dedicated to helping all her students recognise that Math is actually relevant and useful even in our everyday life. (It is all about looking at it from the right angles, really.)
Mrs Tan makes it a point to use a combination of visual learning aids, new media, and cross-disciplinary activities – making her lessons rigorous but an entirely enjoyable affair. According to Mrs Tan’s students, she is funny to boot. Her personal mission? To teach, challenge, and inspire.
- 15 years of teaching experience in local and international schools
- Taught in the Gifted Education Programme in Primary School
- Head of Department for Information Technology – which explains her savvy knack for using online learning resources
- Varied use of fun learning aids and Internet resources